Friday, January 27, 2012

Renovate or Knock Down & Re-Build

Me and my three at North Avoca
I have been thinking, kind reader. I have been trying to decide what it is I am going to do with this place, this opportunity for me to share. Take a walk around previous posts, and I see you have been very patient with me. I have been thinking about how neglectful I have been, and also how you have given me so much support and I have given you very little back. For this, I am sorry.

Through serious encouragement from my wonderful husband, a cheer squad of adoring friends and some deep words from a very special, intelligent and enthusiastic young  woman, who I am happy to call my best friend (be inspired by her here), I have decided to push on...no no no, that is the wrong turn of phrase. I have decided to renovate this little baby!

Much has happened since I started writing. I'm not sure if I have  written this previously. My reasons for writing this blog have changed. It began when I was feeling so overwhelmed as a new mum of two. One night, between feeds, I needed to vent and BAM! While I now don't feel the same need, I have found a love of writing and I am planning on continuing.

Some people paint, some sweat it out. I write. 

You will have to bear with me while I learn the ins and outs of "blogging", which you all know is a word I dislike immensely! Perhaps I dislike that B word because I am so ignorant to what it means. So, I am going to make it my duty to find out what I can do with my third little baby (Me with Three). How to make it more interesting for you. You have read what I think about the summer rain, what I wish they'd told me and said Cheers to Sunday with me. And for reading those thoughts, as a thank you present, I have put up a few of my favourite family snaps of my three. Just a way to let you in a little bit more.

          
Our house being re-built

We re-built a house. A beautiful house that had a story before, and will now have our story too.













Taking a walk in someone else's shoes
My Big girl is beginning to see life through big girl eyes. Learning more everyday. It is scary, but oh so exciting!! 





My little girl just wants to be like my big girl...while still being loved like the baby always is

Husband in Dreamland


My husband had amazing dreams this year. He enabled us to dream. And we continue to dream!

Me in Dreamland























What a beautiful lady!
Look at us Pirate Wenches
I had fun. Oh so much fun! And sometimes, perhaps a little too much, with all of my beautiful friends.
And what an awesome New Year's Eve

So to finish, I am going to discredit myself as a writer by using a most hated of cliches: At the end of the day, this is what my life is all about:

Two most happy sisters. Miss S and Miss E smiling back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know your thoughts...