Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A little February Fun

Ok, so I am most definitely not a photographer, I leave that to the talented...especially my beautiful friend Tamara (go ahead, take a peek!). And I am most certainly not arty, that I leave to my sister. But I do love Instagram and Flickr and all of the other photo sharing sites. Especially when they make my photos look professional (albeit hacked apart with the wrong light, filter, frame). 

So on that note, I am taking part in Fat Mum Slim's February Photo Challenge!! Take a look and I challenge you to do the same. It is explained clearly at that link, but for those of you who are unaware, each day has a different topic or statement. You interpret this your own way and take a photo of that: for example, #29 is "something you are listening to", for this I will take a shot of either my crazy children playing or the hot tradies at my house hammering! Ca'peche?

I am seeing this as another opportunity to take more of a look at my world. By having one topic to capture per day, February will all of a sudden become more than the end of Summer. I might even use the photos  around the house somewhere!

So reader....COME ON DOWN *price is right style*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to know your thoughts...